Squash Butternut Soup
- 1 large peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 peeled apple cut into various chunks
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- Put the ingredients inside of a slow cooker while cooking it on low.
- Allow it to cook for about 6-8 hours.
- When the squash becomes soft, blend it using a blender.
- The consistency should be silky and smooth.
- Season it with some pepper and salt.
- Top it with a bit of olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!