- 2 cans of stewed tomatoes that are undrained (Mexican style, 14 ½ ounce cans)
- 2 packages of frozen cooked Italian turkey meatballs that have been thawed (24 total)
- 15 ounce can of black beans that have been drained and rinsed
- 14 ounce can of chicken broth that’s seasoned with roasted garlic
- 1 package of thawed whole kernel corn (10 ounce package)
- In a slow cooker, mix the undrained tomatoes, drained beans, meatballs, corn, and broth together.
- Cover it while cooking it on a low setting for about 6-7 hours.
- Garnish each serving with some oregano.
- Serve and enjoy!