Garlic Grilled Chicken Soup
- 1 head of garlic that’s been minced and peeled
- 2 to 3 cups of chopped and grilled chicken
- 1 ½ chopped medium-sized onions
- ½ bunch of chopped collards
- 3 stalks of peeled and sliced broccolis
- 2 quarts of chicken stock
- Sea salt
- Take a pan and sauté your onions with some butter for approximately 10 minutes.
- To your pan, add in the garlic, collards and broccoli while sautéing it for about 5-10 more minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients while bringing it to a boil. Allow it to simmer after.
- Transfer your mixture to the crock pot after this.
- Allow it to simmer for about 4 to 5 hours on a low heat.
- Serve and enjoy!